Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy VALENTIMES DAY

I mean, happy early Fourth of July everyone.   So, I haven't written on here in a while...I've been a lazy bastard posting youtube videos or pictures.    Well, what can I tell you?   There's not a whole lot of excitement going on in Northside at the moment.   Although, Northside always has a 4th of July parade.   So, if anyone is interested in drinking at 11:00 in the morning, let me know.   We'll be out there.   Oh yeah, our fence is FINALLY complete.   The assholes at Mills Fence decided to put the gate in today.   That means we won't have to worry about Jack or Hannah taking off after any other dog-walkers going by.   Which is nice.  (An obvious rip-off from Caddyshack)   What else.   I'm drinking a nice glass of pinio grigio right now.   It's money.   <---  I HATE that term, it's so straight guy guido-wanna-be.    Anywhoo, that's about it here.   So, write me a check after reading this and I'll be your friend.   Love ya, mean it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would've drunk with you, Miss G